I get a lot of emails from brand new freelance writers or those interested in learning to become a freelance writer.
A lot of them ask me if it’s really necessary to have a website?
And you know what I tell them? Yes…..and no 🙂
See, it’s possible to get started without a website, but it’s practically impossible to make a living as a freelance writer without a website.
Having a writer website can help:
- attract the right type of client
- attract high-paying clients
- define your niche
- market your service
- grow your brand
- grow your business
- help you grow your income by monetizing your blog
- and much more!
*Make sure to check out my super simple (tech-free) step-by-step tutorial (with video) on how to start a blog for your business.
To see the tips I have for both sides (having no website and having a website), check out my video! I would also love it if you subscribed to my YouTube Channel.
- To be truly successful as a freelance writer, you need a website
- To quickly get started, you only need a place to house your portfolio
- If you have a blog, you can market your freelance writing service