This free course is NOT for hobby writers. And it definitely isn’t for all you finger-typers out there.
This free mini course is for people who are SERIOUS about making REAL money online as a freelance writer and I can help.
As someone who has been freelance writing for years, I think Elna’s advice is spot on. Her eCourse takes aspiring writers from gathering samples to landing their first client, without having to settle for rock bottom pay. Her advice is actionable and her tips are easy to follow. You won’t regret signing up for this valuable, free, eCourse.
Let me ask you this:
Do you think about being a freelance writer day and night?
Does the idea of working anywhere, setting up your own schedule and controlling your own future make you crave freelance writing?
Do you hate your 9-5 job and are desperately trying to escape?
Did you answer yes to at least one of these questions and have no idea how to make it happen or what to do first?
Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you want to leave the job you despise or you want to find a way to make money from home, I can help make that happen.
Start learning how to be a freelance writer and grow a profitable business NOW
I’m going to show you exactly how to do that with my free mini course
Freelance writing is a very lucrative career, especially RIGHT NOW. Here’s why:
- Content marketing relies and demands quality content – audiences have wised up to traditional marketing tactics. Businesses today need a new approach to marketing, and that’s where YOU come in.
- Businesses NEED blogs – Practically every business wants or needs a blog. There’s a huge demand for blog content and not enough freelance writers to supply it. YOU can be the one they hire for their blog.
- Google favors long content – online businesses can’t get away with writing short, keyword filled content anymore. Google is cracking down on that and instead, favors long quality content that users find helpful. YOU could write that and get paid.
This is a free 6 Day Course that shows how you can get paid to write online
Each day for 6 days you will receive a new lesson delivered right to your inbox.
This isn’t going to teach you how to write and it won’t talk about punctuation and grammar either. What you learn are 6 action steps you can start this week and be on your way to getting paid to write online.
Elna’s mini course is written in an accessible, clear style with practical and actionable advice. I learned a lot and feel I now know what my next course of action will be.
Here’s the thing:
You can’t just start a blog, slap on a Hire Me page and call yourself a freelance writer.
There’s a lot to it and this course will get you started on the right path.
By the end of your free mini course, you will know:
- How to turn your hobby and passion into making money as a writer
- The easiest ways to create writing samples when you don’t have any
- Why you should start a blog right away if you want to have consistent freelance writing work
- My best places to find freelance writing jobs
- My number one quickest way to landing multiple writing gigs
And much more!
Oh, maybe you’re wondering who I am anyway?
I’m Elna, and I’m a freelance writer and coach. I started freelance writing from scratch without any experience and within 6 months I was able to earn a full-time living as a part-time freelancer. And I have twin toddlers.
But, I made many mistakes along the way. That’s why I wanted to make this free course for you. You don’t have to navigate this alone!
So, what are you waiting for? Join the hundreds of other aspiring writers and start getting paid to blog.